I took a trip to Taksim one Friday and shopped half a dozen shops off Istiklal, and I think the street is called Muzicali or something, which is right on... I had many guitars to choose from, almost got distracted by a blue Strat! but came home with a little studio basic classical, a Yamaha of sorts, and I played for hours until my hands were sore. But we know each other now, and having that instrument standing round and waiting for me has already made the difference. Old songs, new songs. Oh... Sibel, send me my capo! :)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Guitar
I took a trip to Taksim one Friday and shopped half a dozen shops off Istiklal, and I think the street is called Muzicali or something, which is right on... I had many guitars to choose from, almost got distracted by a blue Strat! but came home with a little studio basic classical, a Yamaha of sorts, and I played for hours until my hands were sore. But we know each other now, and having that instrument standing round and waiting for me has already made the difference. Old songs, new songs. Oh... Sibel, send me my capo! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment